Bigpond is one the biggest telecommunication company based in Australia. The company provides various types of services like IMAP accessing, broadband internet, and more. Some of the users are not able to set up the Bigpond email to Outlook 365. The followings are the step-by-step guidelines in order to configure an outlook account on office 365, and the email set up of Bigpond mail.
• On the Tools, option-click on the account tab.
• Here on the account box, click on the exchange or office 365 option.
• Enter the account information.
• Click on add account option so that the system could detect the server automatically.
• If it does not detect automatically, then it should be configured manually. Click on Add account check box and then click on add account option.
• To find the server address, click on the Tools tab and then accounts, click on the advance option. Under the Microsoft exchange right inside the server box. Copy and paste the server address in the server box that can only appear if a user has unchecked configure box automatically.
• For the authentication, on the username and password section, click on the username and password option and enter the login credentials.
• In the Kerberos section, click on Kerberos and then select ID from that option where ID pops out from the menu that can create a new ID. So, click on create a new ID and then click on client certificate authentication, and finally select the certificate that will appear on the pop-up menu.
• In the client certificate section, If there is any kind of issues while adding the account, the user must check which authentication method must be used.
These are the step-by-step guidelines that will surely help a user to configure their Bigpond email on Microsoft office 365. There must not be any kind of issue related to this configuration; if there is, then please get connected with the technical department.